TERMS AND CONDITIONS WEDDING CONTRACT
It is agreed that this contract will govern the terms and conditions on which the photographer/s will take images of the clients Wedding/Event (details of which are attached) and it is agreed that for the sake of certainty that this contract together with any written representations made by the photographer/s set out the total contract between the parties. No variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both partied in writing. However, this shall not limit The Clients rights to take action against The Photographer/s for false or deliberately misleading statements made verbally by the photographer/s prior to signing this contract.
- Booking Fee. A booking fee of 20% of agreed package (‘The Booking Fee’) is charged when the client signs the contract. The date will not be secure until the client has paid the deposit. The Booking Fee is non-refundable, save where the client lawfully terminates the contract or where the photographer/s manage to secure an alternative booking to fill the date vacated by the client. The deposit cannot be used for another photographic product. The booking fee is deducted in full from the total prices of the package as calculated by totalling the fee due as detailed in the schedule (‘The Price’).
- Payment. Following payment of the Booking Fee the remaining balance is due to be paid on or before 2 weeks prior to the wedding date. Payment for additional images or albums is to be made when they are ordered for the process stated upon order. Additional images and albums are not included in the price.
- Display. The client hereby allows the photographer/s to display an image/s take pursuant to this contract in their studios, portfolios, literature, wedding exhibitions and advertising. No use of the images will be used by the photographer/s for any other commercial reason except with written permission of the client. For the avoidance of doubt, all copyright in the images is owned absolutely by the photographer/s within the provision of the copyright, design and patents Act 1988. It is contrary to this act to copy or allow to be copied photographically, electronically or by any other means any image created as part of this contract without the express permission of the photographer/s.
- Images. All image sizes are nominal. The photographer/s will provide a pleasing colour balance but the client accepts and agrees that the photographer/s cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially in man-made fibres and that it is sometimes impossible to record photographically the exact colour seen by the human eye. There is no exact number of images that shall be received by the client but there can be an approximate number of 200-800. This number always depends on the amount of hours booked by the client.
- Retouching. Retouching, digital manipulation and artiste finishing are all included in the photographer/s final production on every occasion, without exception.
- Re orders. All orders shall be treated as extensions of this contract and will be charged for at the Photographer/s process prevailing at the time of the reorder. No responsibility for error will be accepted unless orders are given in writing.
- Licence 7.1. The Photographer/s shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. Due to the vagaries of weather and the willingness of the subject/s it may not be possible to capture all of the mages requested by the client.
- Licence 7.2. No less than 5 days prior to the date of the wedding should The Client produce the questionnaire/list of desired images to The Photographer.
- Licence 7.3. The Photographer/s shall use all reasonable endeavours to take those images specified by the client notwithstanding the provision of clauses 7.1/7.2 and 7.3, if, for any reason The Photographer/s deem it reasonable in the circumstances to take the images which have been requested in The Specification the photographer/s shall exercise their discretion and take such images as they consider appropriate in the circumstances.
- Final Product. The images will be sent of delivered to the client on or before 60 days of the event date. Files will be in JPEG format. No raw files will be given by the photographer.